Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am in love with this product!!

Have you done iron on transfers and after all your hard work it doesn't go on very well?  Or possibly after the first wash it falls apart?

Well today at Joanns I found a new product...well new to me anyway.  It is PhotoFabric by Crafter's Images.  There is twill fabric, canvas, cotton poplin and silk.  It comes in paper type sheets and on a roll 8 1/2"x120."  You can print directly on your fabric.  I am not sure how well it will hold up to routine washing but I just printed something and it looks fabulous.  If it was just my kid I would show you but it is Logan's class and don't want to give too much info.
My mind is realing with ideas!  So awesome!  Hummmm, I wonder if you ironed freezer paper to the back of any fabric, would that work as well??? I will get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a thought about what you saw tell me how you feel, happy crafting!