Friday, January 29, 2010

Banners

I made a cute banner for a friend's baby shower. I went to another friend's house and used her Big Shots Sizzix Die Cutting machine, and I will tell you that I am trying to make a reasonable offer to Jeremy trying to prove to him I need one! I decided to make some for my kids bedroom doors as well.

The sign above the boys room written in Logan's hand says "No littel giles in my room and Big giles can't come in my room win boys are indie of my room. If theyr are more then 2 boy Gryles can't come in. (Happy Face) Logan Sihn" Kind of funny huh?

1 comment:

  1. April, I need to make a banner for our church nursery window that says "Nursery" on it, and I cannot find those letters. Could you let me know where you got the actual letters? Or in your "spare" time, you could just make me the banner : ) and send it!!!!!! Either way, I'd be grateful! Love U!

    ReplyDelete

If you have a thought about what you saw tell me how you feel, happy crafting!