Friday, January 29, 2010

Stamped Onesies

My friend gave me some onesies to stamp for her. I think they turned out super cute.

The one on the left says "Mommy's Cutie Pie." It has a slice of pie on the front middle as well as baby's bottom! On the right from top to bottom: A Flower design with a flower on the sleeve and the baby's name, the next one down says "Future Gamer." They are a gaming family, I would try to explain it but I wouldn't do it right. The last one says "MUNNS {first edition}" This is for their long awaited little girl who happens to be their first child. I had so much fun making these, it made me break out some of my craft supplies that I have been neglecting since I got my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a thought about what you saw tell me how you feel, happy crafting!