Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanks-GIVING!

In all my blog stalking adventures, lately I have been shopping for crafts and coupons, I came across this idea at U-Create. It is a jar that has 26 things to be grateful for, each day you draw a slip of paper and it tells you what you are grateful for and something to do with "it." For example, I am thankful for my ears, listen to music today. Or I am thankful for my legs, go for a family walk. You can get the coupons all ready made at Sugardoodle.net. We started two days late but we are on the ball and ready to show gratitude. I can't wait until they draw the "I am thankful for Mom" one!!!!

My jar still needs a little TLC but it is cute enough to hold slips of paper. I am sure ribbon will be joining it soon!

The nice thing about it is that I can use it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a thought about what you saw tell me how you feel, happy crafting!